Oxbow of Tuxedo Point is backed by Blanket Home Warranty coverage, meaning that your home and deposit are safeguarded with solid and secure protection through the building phase and long after possession.
Blanket Home Warranty is CMHC recognized and backed by an exclusive Canadian partnership with Lloyd’s, who underwrites and guarantees your coverage. Once Oxbow of Tuxedo Point breaks ground, our building inspectors regularly meet with the builder and crew to review construction progress. These on-site inspections ensure that your new home meets our rigorous approval standards.
Should you have any problems, rest assured that when you register your deposit form with your builder, you’ll be fully protected up to $50,000 with the following benefits:
- One-year warranty for defects on your unit and common property
- Five-year structural defect warranty on your unit and common property
- Deposit and completion coverage
- Aggregate limits of up to $2.5 million per building
- Living out expenses (up to $6,000)
For more information visit: