- Engineered hardwood floors in dining room, living room, and kitchen
- Granite or Caesar Stone counter tops in Kitchen and Bathroom(s)
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Kohler product plumbing fixtures
- Glass tile backsplash in kitchen and on front of breakfast bar
- In suite front load laundry
- In suite storage
- Oversized balcony
- Spacious 9′ ceilings (10′ ceilings in penthouse suites)
- Concrete ICF construction with R40 performance exterior walls
- Triple pane low E argon windows
- Covered parking
Oxbow of Tuxedo Point
Welcome to Tuxedo Point. On one side, Oxbow, a multi-unit condo development. On the other, The Spot, a grouping of mixed-use rental buildings with main floor retail. In the middle, both sides intersect to create a one-of-a-kind living experience. Get together with friends in our entertainment room with rooftop patio, work up a sweat in one of our fitness facilities or swing by our coffee bar as you head off to work, anything is possible when you own or rent in the middle of it all.
For updated information on common spaces and amenities at Tuxedo Point, please visit: tuxedopoint.com
Oxbow on the Seine
Rising in Sandilands Provincial Forest, Manitoba’s Seine River passes through a number of communities in the province’s southeast section before meandering through the Winnipeg neighbourhoods of St. Vital and St. Boniface.
Historically, the Seine River was integral to the lives of First Nations and Métis peoples as well as fur-trading European voyagers. Today, it is a natural treasure that is discretely tucked away within Winnipeg’s urban landscape. Those who hike or canoe along this lush, scenic waterway frequently catch glimpses of deer, beavers and rabbits, to name just a few of the many woodland creatures that make the area home.